PARADISE

PARADISE

Friday, August 5, 2011

My First Post

Well, I can't sleep tonight.  I spent half of the day in Little Rock and about an hour of that in Hobby Lobby.  I LOVE Hobby Lobby! So much creativity flowing in that place, I wanted to be home instantly and get busy on something....but that didn't happen.
Now don't get me wrong, I do not want to be a man.  I am very happy shaving my legs and showing my emotions, but being a woman does have its drawbacks.  As a wife and mother, I have a lot of people to take care of.  I am not griping, really, just stating a fact that sometimes it is stressful trying to make sure that everyone is at least a little happy.
But I guess that is also why we have sayings like "today is not your day" and "you can't always be first".

Well, goodnight, from my first blog............sleep tight from: Blogging Sister

1 comment: